Terms & Conditions
When using the Asian Construction Expo website you are permitting Construction Marketing Services to collect the personal information provided in your event registration.
Attendees have a right under the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 to see and correct any data held by Construction Marketing Services. Additionally, Construction Marketing Services will follow the safeguards specified in the above act to make sure that this information is only disclosed to and used for communication by individuals or companies as specified in these terms and conditions.
Construction Marketing Services reserves the right to refuse access and/or entry to any person or persons in advance of, upon arrival to, or during an event.
Personal information collected by Construction Marketing Services may be shared with the event sponsors or exhibitors for the event you have registered for. They may communicate with you regarding the event and may provide additional information or offers.
By agreeing with these terms and conditions, you agree that Construction Marketing Services may contact you in the future for customer feedback, marketing and other events. You will be provided with the option to unsubscribe from this service.
Please note that photographs and video footage may be taken throughout Asian Construction Expo. These may be used by Construction Marketing Services Ltd for marketing and publicity in our publications, on our website, on social media and/or in any third party publication. By registering for this event, you accept these terms and give permission for these assets to be used by Construction Marketing Services Ltd for the purposes stated.
Information for Asian Construction Expo exhibitors
Please note the following in relation to your Asian Construction Expo exhibitor package:
- All costs exclude GST.
- All fees are non-refundable, including non-participation.
- All exhibitors must comply with the health & safety regulations specified at each venue.
- The Organiser – Construction Marketing Services has CARTERS and J. A. Russell Ltd as event sponsors at the event. As such, no marketing material of any other merchant is able to be promoted or displayed at the event.
- Construction Marketing Services does not warrant exclusivity amongst competing suppliers.
- Suppliers are responsible for any costs incurred with their participation, or any other factors pertaining to this event.
- Dates shown on exhibitor packs are subject to change. In the event that any date/s are changed for reasons beyond the promoter’s control, exhibitor participation will be shifted to new dates provided. Refunds will only be given if the event/s are cancelled because they are not able to be postponed for another date/s set by the promoter.
Asian Construction Expo September 2022 Prize Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Productspec Ltd located at 308 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland.
- The Promotion is called “Asian Construction Expo 2022”.
- The prize is a home appliance prize pack, including the following items:
- A Samsung UA50TU6900SXNZ 4K Smart TV valued at $1199
- A 12-piece Shafferberry Induction Pot set valued at $599
- A Panasonic Microwave valued at $399
- A Breville toaster and kettle pack valued at $399
- The Promotional Period is from 12:01am 3 September until 3:59pm on 24 September 2022.
- The owners and managers of the Promoter, Productspec Ltd, and their employees and contractors, immediate families or any of the persons and entities set out above and associated agencies of Productspec Ltd are not eligible to enter.
- The draw for the Prize will be held on 27 September 2022 at the Productspec Ltd offices at 308 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland 1051. The winner will be contacted by phone, email, or WeChat on or before 30 September 2022.
- The Prize may not be exchanged for cash.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for a variation in the value of the Prize or the suitability of the Prize for its intended purpose, and the winner accepts the Prize on an as is basis.
- The winner must provide suitable photo identification to the Promoter’s satisfaction to be entitled to claim the Prize and will have to personally sign a form acknowledging acceptance of the Prize on the terms set out.
- The Prizes do not include insurance.
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winner of the Prize is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered in relation to the conduct of the promotion or otherwise.
- The Prize winner agrees to provide information and to allow themselves to be photographed and/or filmed for marketing and publicity use by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. whatsoever for any loss, damage, or injury whatsoever that may arise in any way from the use of the Prize or the conduct of the Promotion. By entering this Promotion, the Prize winner accepts these terms and conditions for the promotion. This shall include that the Prize winner agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified, the Promoter, its subsidiaries, employees, advisers and agents against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses reasonably or lawfully suffered or incurred by the Promoter by reason of any loss, damage or injury incurred by the Promoter arising out of this promotion.
- Under the Privacy Act we must tell you when we collect personal information about you and how we will use it. The Promoter will collect and use the personal information you have provided for the purpose of carrying out this competition and subscription to their monthly newsletter. By providing your name, phone number and email address you consent to this.
- The Promoter agrees to keep all personal details obtained by the Promotion confidential during the Promotional Period and agrees that such information will be used for the purposes of the Promotion only.
- Only those who attended the Asian Construction Expo September 2022 event, completed their Learning Workbook, and submitted their entry onsite at the competition kiosk are eligible to win the Prize.